Search
Welcome to the Ladyboy-Ladyboy - The Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
To register now click here.
Recent Additions! Click to View!
Visit Grooby Websites

Go Back   Ladyboy-Ladyboy - The Forum LADYBOY TALK Ladyboy General Discussion Area

Old 05-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Ladyboy Admirer

Default My darling Noon

Noon sent me some pics she wants posted. I think both she and Pond now realise the power of internet self-promotion.

She said she wants to become a "superstar" and why not??? Usually I wouldnt bother help with a ladyboy engaging in self promotion but Noon is the exception. Now i know i am probably her biggest fan but I am not bullshitting when i say she is the most fun ladyboy ive ever been with. Very sexy too (IMO) with hot tattoo's and piercings everywhere. killer skinny body and the smile of the devil. So if you want some fun in Pattaya just call Noon.

1 pic of her best friend Pond too. You can find them both in Jenny Star Bar, Walking Street Pattaya.

And some family pics.

"Just a small town girl living in a lonely world."

My favourite ladyboy of all time is a family girl too.

Its nice to see a side of them away from the lights of Pattaya.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noon3.jpg (50.8 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg noon 1.jpg (76.1 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 2.jpg (76.9 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg noon 5.jpg (65.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 10.jpg (82.2 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 11.jpg (56.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 12.jpg (51.4 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 13.jpg (44.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 14.jpg (78.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg Noooooooooooon.jpg (55.9 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg pond_100.jpg (80.9 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 4.jpg (69.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 6.jpg (90.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 7.jpg (64.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 8.jpg (102.5 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg Noon 9.jpg (95.4 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by laptop; 05-04-2008 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Phone number removed. Contact info for girls we have shot is currently with their pics on LBLB.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Ladyboy Admirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laptop View Post
Noon sent me some pics she wants posted. I think both she and Pond now realise the power of internet self-promotion.

She said she wants to become a "superstar" and why not???
Pond is already promoted several times on the net.
Noon always refused to do a photoshoot, maybe next time I am lucky.
That means, if my colleague Todger doesn't shoot her before

Interesting pics from her "normal" life in her village, thanks for sharing them.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Admin

Hey laptop
Good to see you.
Every time Ive offered her a photo shoot she has spun on her heals, walked away, flicking her hair at me. Sounds like Nightwalker had similar difficulties.

The other thing is that she does ( maybe used to) consider herself to be a superstar already because she was/is the "girlfriend" of a photographer on another website> I dont want to be enmeshed in any of that- I get enough shit already from idiots around Pattaya - then there is shit from her twin- the superstar Nicky. If any one wants my help I'll give it- but only if I have been treated with some respect- Cant say either of them have treated me with anything but disdain and rudeness - sounds like a can of worms to me.

Mind nice pics.

PM me would be best. Sounds like someones ploy.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Admin

Hi again laptop

I see that you posted a phone number for the girls. As this is a public access website we are not allowed to do this- its solicitation. I have therefore edited the post to remove the phone number.
I hope you understand.
If anyone wants it the number, then PM laptop

Cheers Somchai

Old 05-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Ladyboy Admirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
Hi again laptop

I see that you posted a phone number for the girls. As this is a public access website we are not allowed to do this- its solicitation. I have therefore edited the post to remove the phone number.
I hope you understand.
If anyone wants it the number, then PM laptop

Cheers Somchai
Of course, no worries mate.

I know she can have a bit of a superstar attitude with some. The old site paid her a lot for pics so she now expects this kind of money from all sites.

But if she does ask for big money to go with her she is worth it.But i am not sure how much she charges.

Really, really good fun. I am sorry you got her attitude side. I spent most nights with her dinking and partying around Pattaya. More as mates really. I only went with her short time once. She was one of my only 3 slips on my trip. The other was Joy from Hi Boss and the last lb i find Somchai personally responable.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Admin

Default laptop

No worries too mate- I think she prefers the younger guys- at 45 she thinks Im past it.( But how does she know Im past it dammit - whose been talking!)

And I own up to Pancake no 3 - I was that man- I pimped her- I said go on - get shagging its Bt500 to you and then I held a gun to your head and said- Go on - DO IT- Good night really laptop - we must do it again!

Cheers Somchai

Last edited by Somchai; 05-04-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Ladyboy Admirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
No worries too mate- I think she prefers the younger guys- at 45 she thinks Im past it.( But how does she know Im past it dammit - whose been talking!)

And I own up to Pancake no 3 - I was that man- I pimped her- I said go on - get shagging its Bt500 to you and then I held a gun to your head and said- Go on - DO IT- Good night really laptop - we must do it again!

Cheers Somchai
I hope we can but i dont know when i can get the time to do it in the short term. I am doing a consulting project for a company before i start in the bank so its killing me. No holidays before i str work. And I am not too young anymore. a year older today. Happy birthday to me. Can i have Noon jump out of a cake for me?

A couple in the red dress in better quality. And 2 cute ones from Loy Krathong. I have permission to post these pics from a nice gent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg noon1.jpg (112.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg noon2.jpg (124.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg noon3.jpg (166.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg noon4.jpg (210.3 KB, 76 views)
Old 05-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Ladyboy Infatuate

Default like candid normal everyday

Somchai, Nightwalker,laptop luv the posts and candid pixs guys, i like candid shots of noon and i really wish that she and her BF promote her well..........Ladyboys all need to be Superstar...........my wishes to noon and all you guys............thanx for reading my post

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 05-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Ladyboy Admirer

3 more of the coolest cat in town.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg noon.jpg (201.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg noon2.jpg (174.4 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg noon3.jpg (158.8 KB, 325 views)
Old 05-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Ladyboy Infatuate

Default noon is cool sexy kitty

thanx laptop for more noon candids

XOXO Jennangelina

Grooby Websites
Shemale Yum Shemale Japan Black TGirls Transex Domination
Frank's TGirl World Ladyboy-Ladyboy Brazilian Transsexuals Shemales From Hell
Hardcore Shemale Video Grooby Archives Asian American Girls Sexy Girl Allie