Search
Welcome to the Ladyboy-Ladyboy - The Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
To register now click here.
Recent Additions! Click to View!
Visit Grooby Websites

Go Back   Ladyboy-Ladyboy - The Forum LADYBOY TALK Ladyboy General Discussion Area

-->

Old 03-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Admin

Talking Ladyboys and castration

The Bangkok Post today.

"THIRD GENDER

Young boys warned not to seek early castration
APIRADEE TREERUTKUARKUL

Eighteen-year-old ladyboy Elle has always dreamed of having a sex-change operation, which, he believes, would be the most precious present he could give himself as it will make him a true female, both physically and mentally.

Standing 170 centimetres tall and weighing 48 kilogrammes, many times Elle has been encouraged to enter beauty pageants. Some of his friends even recommended he get himself castrated, something which has become a fad among young transvestites in Thailand.

They told him the operation costs only 5,000 baht and would make his skin more radiant.

But Elle is scared of having it done after seeing a video clip and reading information about castration, which is heavily advertised on the internet.

Elle said he would rather not think about castration or sex-change operations until getting his bachelor's degree.

Elle might be making the right decision as the Medical Council of Thailand has just issued a warning against castration, saying that such surgery is unethical and could damage hormone growth and physical development.

The warning came after Natee Teerarojjanapongs, the leader of the Gay Political Group of Thailand, called on the council to take action against clinics performing castrations on young ladyboys.

Castration is the removal or destruction of one or both testicles. It is considered a step towards a sex-change. However, it is also a standard treatment for several varieties of cancer.

Mr Natee said he received many complaints from the parents of ladyboys who were keen to have their testes removed, possibly due to the influence of widespread advertisements on the internet which claimed it was inexpensive and the result was similar to a sex-change operation.

''It's a totally wrong perception that castration will make boys more feminine or soften their skin. In fact, it will lead to damage of bone mass and muscle,'' he said. ''From my experience, these youngsters should wait until they are mature enough to thoroughly consider the pros and cons of such an operation before deciding to do it.''

A 50-year-old representative of a homosexual group also asked the Medical Council to explain to the public the impact of castration on growth hormones and physical development. He hopes minors would give up the idea of having the operation until they are mature enough.

Amnat Kusalanant, the council's secretary-general, said a team of inspectors have already investigated clinics suspected of performing castrations.

Any doctor performing the surgery on boys aged below 18 without parental consent could have their medical certificates temporarily revoked. The owners of clinics performing the operation could also face a one-year jail term and a maximum fine of 20,000 baht.

However, the council might not be able to take legal action against doctors or clinics castrating transvestites aged over 18 who have the consent of their parents. "

Any thoughts anyone?

Somchai

Old 03-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Ladyboy Admirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
... could have their medical certificates temporarily revoked. The owners of clinics performing the operation could also face a one-year jail term and a maximum fine of 20,000 baht.
Somchai
... and should be castrated too...
Old 03-30-2008, 05:09 AM
Ladyboy Infatuate

i saw this article in a Thai paper but it was not written with such a negative slant. In fact my wife started pestering me about if she should get one and my thoughts on it ....ummm no comment darling!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Ladyboy Adept

Question info inquiry

Dear Somchai,
Can you please, tell me if I can find any pics of castrated ladyboys here or anywhere else? I'm also a member of transladyboy forum, where they have a pretty good thread on castrated ladyboys, but I always look for more info and pictures. See, maybe I'm a freak, but only castrated LB excite me this much. I'm sure that you know much more about all LB issues, so I hope you may help me. Thank you so much in advance.

Sincerely,
Yours Timhaas.

Grooby Websites
Shemale Yum Shemale Japan Black TGirls Transex Domination
Frank's TGirl World Ladyboy-Ladyboy Brazilian Transsexuals Shemales From Hell
Hardcore Shemale Video Grooby Archives Asian American Girls Sexy Girl Allie