Search
Welcome to the Ladyboy-Ladyboy - The Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
To register now click here.
Recent Additions! Click to View!
Visit Grooby Websites

Go Back   Ladyboy-Ladyboy - The Forum TRAVEL TIPS Thailand, Philippines and More - City by City Philippines Phillipines General

-->

Old 02-03-2008, 03:23 AM
Super Moderator

Default finding ladyboys in Manila

Really the best way of finding ladyboys in Manila is to go to the main site (www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com) and look through the girls from Manila until you find one you like and email her or phone her and get her to show you around and introduce you to some of her friends. Nearly all of them have a big network of shemale friends and are happy to introduce you to them but make sure you tip them in return otherwise you will have no friends at all in Manila.

There are no bars designated for ladyboys like there are in Bangkok. If you go hunting for them without making some contacts it is hard work. A few can be found strolling along P Burgos St late at night but the police are likely to lock them up if they capture them so there are not too many. The ones that do survive there are tough, need to bribe the police and are invariably light-fingered so hold on to your wallet.

There used to be quite a lot in the main street in Malate where there is a ladyboy cabaret. Walk along the main st and you will see the ladyboys outside the cabaret. But the ones that worked on the street have mostly left. The place for them to earn bucks now is China and that is where they have gone.

There is also a much bigger cabaret called the Amazing Philippine theater The show runs nightly at the Manila Film Center, Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. There is a clip on utube: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/am...ara/1829245705
Old 02-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Ladyboy Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to FuchsiaPink

hi, if u wanna explore d shemales in d philippines, and if u wanna have a safe trip.. i can help u.. i know more than a thousand of shemales. literally a thousand and that is not a hyperbole.. my country has also nice shemales, but since it is somewhat 90% catholic, shemales like me are not accepted, hence we dont have our own strip bars like those of thailand. instead we have comedy bars, but the performers are merely gay men and not so pretty shemales. The best way to find shemales is to watch beauty contests on the streets, we always have gay beauty contests like once in a week.. shemales here like foreign men alot, trust me they do.. they are sweet and always smiling.. and they try to talk to u sometimes in good english but sometimes in bad too.. If you are looking for a different variety, i think its d best time for u to check on my country, wherein u can meet some shemales who have a mixture of a foreign blood.. some have american, japanese, chinese, indian etc. i know thailand is d best place for finding ladyboys, but hopefully my country is the 2nd best. anyway thats all for now, will post again if someone wants to know more..
Old 02-18-2008, 02:01 AM
Admin

Smile Welcome FP

Hi FP

Great to see you here. I have to go out for the day but will post a longer reply when I get back. In the meantime - Welcome to LBLB.

Old 03-02-2008, 04:54 AM
Ladyboy Infatuate

are you aware or know of the ladyboys up in antipolo city?
Old 03-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

There are hundreds of ladyboys in antipolo and if you have a look through the website you will see quite a few from there. Maui in gall 65, Arcee gall 95, Amanda gall 95 to name a few are all from Antipolo. Ladyboys from Antipolo always seem to be well-endowed. Must be something to do with the water.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Ladyboy Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to FuchsiaPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildnoem View Post
are you aware or know of the ladyboys up in antipolo city?
Hi wildnoem, i have posted some pics of d shemales in antipolo in my thread, FUCHSIPINK'S manila diary, pls check them.. ladyboys there have big cocks, even the small and petite shemales will surprise u with their cocks.. there are shemales there who can suck their own cocks.. if u wanna know more u can private message me
Old 03-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Admin

Default Secret message to LBLB photographers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuchsiaPink View Post
.. there are shemales there who can suck their own cocks.. if u wanna know more u can private message me
Wow - have you got any pics of this?

Jud - Frank - Seanchai - this could be bonus time.

Somchai

Old 03-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Ladyboy Infatuate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuchsiaPink View Post
Hi wildnoem, i have posted some pics of d shemales in antipolo in my thread, FUCHSIPINK'S manila diary, pls check them.. ladyboys there have big cocks, even the small and petite shemales will surprise u with their cocks.. there are shemales there who can suck their own cocks.. if u wanna know more u can private message me
WOW...FP
We are not shy...so you can post them here....Pls...xxxx
Old 03-13-2008, 10:34 AM
Ladyboy Admirer

im thinking of a week in manila ,antipolo in the july period would like to meet giant cock girls then. hello to all the girls there cheers donnnnnnny
Old 03-24-2008, 02:00 AM
Ladyboy Infatuate

Default here's my favorite from antipolo city

thanks fuchia and all who replied...i've included a few pics of my favorite ts in antipolo, patricia, she's told me to tell u all her ym id and phone....sexypatricia4u_ph and call her from anywhere ( especially if you are in manila or antipolo ) @ 639276589736 she's also active on imlive for those unable to travel to philipines as pariciaxxx...i belive she's at a party as i speak in padis point...u know of this place fuchia??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (16.4 KB, 244 views)
File Type: jpg imp_getimage.jpg (28.7 KB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg pat.JPG (64.0 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg sexypatricia2.jpg (12.9 KB, 191 views)

Grooby Websites
Shemale Yum Shemale Japan Black TGirls Transex Domination
Frank's TGirl World Ladyboy-Ladyboy Brazilian Transsexuals Shemales From Hell
Hardcore Shemale Video Grooby Archives Asian American Girls Sexy Girl Allie